Saturday, February 27, 2010

inspiration challenge


As you can tell, I have been playing with my new flourish clear stamps. I found inspiration from Dawn McVey's blogpost using flourish stamps in an unusual way to form a butterfly.

On my card, I used the flourish stamp to create a flower as the stamped image on my card. I accented the dots on the flourishes with gemstone stickers by Forever in Time and a Prima flower with a gemstone brad in the middle. The sentiment is stamped with a Papertrey clear stamp. I love using the DCWV Far East cardstock and embossed it with the Swirls Cuttlebug folder. I punched the blue cardstock with my Marvy border punch, and finally tied it all together with a silver ribbon and bow.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card - love this shade of blue. Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty blue! So glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the kind comments - they really inspire me to continue with the creativity!!!!

    ReplyDelete