Thursday, January 21, 2010

happy day - mojo card week 122



First of all, thanks so very much for the very kind comments left for the cards I have made. They really make my day and I enjoy reading each comment. They are the highlight of my day to know that other crafters are looking at my cards and enjoying the creative effort put forth to make the card that I am showcasing.

I made this card with the goal to incorporate a sticker (I have a ton of stickers I haven't used!) and to try to follow the sketch so as to stretch my card making abilities.

I made this card with the sketch from Mojo Mondays Challenge for week 122 as the jumping point. I used a variety of supplies that I had on hand and tried to incorporate as many elements as I could to make a card that was making me create something that was different from my usual designs.

Sticker - Creative Imaginations by MarahJohnson
punches - Marvy Uchida - circle, scallop and corner punches
sentiment - Hero Arts
embossing - Cuttlebug swiss dots
ribbon - unknown source as it was in my grab bag of leftover ribbon
patterned paper - Far East stack by DCWV - lovely cardstock that is my absolute fave!

What do you think? Please leave a comment if you have the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment