Thursday, January 14, 2010

Card Challenges


I love the colours chosen for this next challenge! Blues are a favourite, I love the cool, calm effect it brings to any project. I tried a watercolour effect for the background, stamped the koi with a darker blue ink, added a touch of green for the seaweed floating in the background, and stamped with an asian stamp in traditional red ink for the finishing touch.

This was stamped for the Playdate Cafe Challenge PDCC12. And, I also used this card for the Stamp Something "Blue and White" Challenge and the Just a little Something challenge with watercolours.

Hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I love the watercolor effects : )

    So glad you played along with us once again at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, love the flow of this, thanks so much for challenging with us this week at the Play Date Cafe. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. A greate card! Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    Hugs from Germany
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO lovely! I adore the watercolour look you achieved & the blues and greens are stunning.

    ReplyDelete